Thursday, February 4, 2010

Something Missing

I feel I depend on technology because I feel comfortable when I have technology around me, and without it I feel like something is missing.




Thus I depend on it for comfort, I use technology in almost every part of my life.




I have a cell phone and without it I would feel like I am alone and that I cannot talk to anyone, I use my phone everyday, most of the day.




When not on my phone I am either listening to the radio, on the Internet, or watching TV.




If all of these technologies were out of my life I would not know what to do, this makes me very dependent on technology.




The PBS program exposed technology as it is and as many of us do not realize it to be, dangerous or helpful.




PBS showed both sides of the subject in that it helps students to learn but can also prevent them from learning if not used properly.




Technology is a major help in both education and the work place. In education it makes research easier and can teach students faster.




In the work place it provides programs to organize information and also keep track of information.




Today most people are dependent on technology because it makes life easier and with out it they would feel something is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment