Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Changes of Radio and Television

How have radio and television evolved as media in recent years?

Radio and television have both evolved dramatically over the past few years. Even in my life alone I have seen such a change in how people including myself listen to the radio or watch TV. Before TV, radio was used strictly for news and stories people would gather around and listen to. Now it is mostly music with some news updates and never ending commercials thrown in there. Even in the past few years radio has made many advances to having satellite radio.
TV has made such a leap in the past few years. As a child my family had a little 20 inch TV that weighted almost as much as me, to now and upgraded 42 inch flat screen. Everyone has also gone from having just a few basic channels to being able to have hundreds and hundreds and even high definition. It is shocking to see how much radio and television has changed all the years, and I can’t wait to see the advances they will have in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment