Thursday, February 25, 2010

Radio and Television Evolving

In recent years, radio's and television's are what surround people all the time. Whether it is at a restaurant, or in a store, there is always either a radio or television on. In recent years, the radio and television have evolved as media because technology is becoming much more popular as the years go on.

The radio has been around for many, many years, and even though there are many ways of technology to use, the radio continues to stay extremely popular in people's lives. From experience, I know that the radio is a huge part of my life nowadays. Whenever I am in my car, the radio is constantly on.

The television has also evolved as media in recent years. Because television is constantly changing and updating, it is staying tremendously popular. I feel like every time I turn on the television, there are commercials for either new cable companies or new televisions. Also, with HD becoming much more popular, people are buying new televisions to stay up to date with technology. I feel like televisions are always on it people's houses, even if they aren't watching them, which shows how much television fits into people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment