Monday, February 8, 2010

Kick the Technology Addiction

Technology dependence is when we need to use technology to in almost if not every aspect of our lives. Our generation would have very difficult time dealing without technology and I personally don’t think we could make it though a week without it.

I personally use my computer, phone, or ipod for everything and I don’t think I could live without them. It is sad and I can only see it getting worse for future generations. Especially with kids learning with computers at such a young age in school now I can’t even imagine what their future is going to look like.

It is even more depressing after watching Frontline for children don’t know how to have fun without technology. Technology went from helping people work more efficiently to controlling people’s lives. It is sad and people need to start being more active and kick their technology addiction, and it needs to start with us and the future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment