Monday, March 1, 2010

Radio & Television

My car does not have a CD player, and I don't have an iTrip, so the only way I listen to music when I drive is on the radio. That's ok with me though, because where I live my radio stations are excellent, and I'm usually only driving five minutes away anyway. For me, listening to the radio is almost better than CD's because it has a bigger variety. Although the commercials can get a bit annoying, it isn't hard to switch to a station that has music on it.

I don't have TV here at school, so anything I do watch is on my computer. This is a vastly different way of viewing television than what i am used to. When I was still at home, my family and I would sit down for a show at night, twice a week. Every Monday for 24, and every Tuesday for Lost. It was a much better experience, I think, to be able to watch the show for the first time it aired, instead of having to wait until the next day and watch it online.

Although I am probably more productive without a TV here at school, I wouldn't mind having one once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment