Friday, March 5, 2010

How have blogs and the internet changed the way news is reported?

Personally I don't think blogs have changed the way new is reported at all. Personally to me blogging seems like a way of venting to a majority of people who don't care and if they do they may more than likely type a completely opposite response just to gauge your reaction to it. The internet however may have once been a supplemental way of reading the newspaper but is slowly taking away many newspaper customers. For instance I have a subscription to the wall street journal and every few days or so i get an email containing a link to today's news online. Granted I rarely read the email, after a while i just delete them. I would almost rather grab the paper on my way from the school of business and bring it with my on my daily activities. The internet is constantly growing and becoming more diversified. Companies are merging and search engines have rapidly become the most successful and powerful businesses in the world. Google has without a doubt become the most profitable businesses in the past decade. Their efforts to making the entire internet available to the rest of the world to better enhance their search engine has become quite prevalent worldwide with few exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment