Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blogs and Internet Changing the News

I think the way news is portrayed has changed significantly because of blogging and the internet. Because people can now state their opinions on blogs or internet news, people's views on the topic could change.

Blogs have recently become extremely popular. I think that this has changed the way people view news because blogs give people the opportunity to comment on news, and people's blogs may even have enough information where a person doesn't even want or need to go read the actual news article. Although blogs are very popular today, I don't think that I would ever have one.

I think that the internet also affects the news. Before the internet, people were getting their news from televisions, newspapers, magazines, or radios. But now, it is much easier to just log into the internet and type in whatever news article you are interested in reading. Although the internet news does affect the newspaper industry, I don't think it influences the news business in general as much because people are still getting the news, just in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment