Sunday, May 2, 2010

What have I learned in this class?

Media is everywhere and media is everything. Right now I am typing on this blog on the internet with the television in the background, after reading the end of the text for this class. Right now I am experiencing using at least three different types of media. I've leaned that media controls the country in many more ways than what I ever imagined. From elections for the President of the entire country to a scandal about the greatest golf player on earth, the media matters. I have always been a person who would rather write an essay with pencil and paper, and someone who didn't like technology but this class has brought me to realize that technology is now and technology is the future. No matter what profession one goes into the media and knowing about it as well as technology will always matter, and the further technology advances the more one needs to know to survive in the professional world. Things are progressing and they are progressing quickly. Books are becoming things like the kindle and the ipad. Newspapers and magazines are all turning to the internet for a way to survive. The internet is becoming more massive than anyone had ever imagined it would become. Media is everywhere, and that is not going to be changing any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment