Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Class

I have learned many things in this class about the media of mass communications.

To start I learnt a lot about the history of mass media and the pioneers that got us to where we are today.

I never realized all of the people and inventions it took to create this media culture.

I also learnt a lot about methods of media and how such things as news and advertising are all based on timing.

Even entire subjects I never knew a thing about I now know such as public relations, before entering this class I did not even know what public relations was.

One thing I really got out of this class was the amount of media I, and everyone in the United States is exposed to every minute of our lives.

Before taking this course I never gave a second thought to commercials, radios playing in stores, billboards or even product placement, but now I notice how much I am exposed to media with every corner I turn and how it is a huge part in my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment